Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pinterest Potpourri!

I am so sorry I haven't been doing Trendy Tuesday! Trust me the only thing I have been wearing lately is athletic shorts and a t-shirt and well that isn't gonna make the fashion shows in Paris. Well I have been pinning and here is ten more for you to see!
Orange Beach, AL
Where Maylon is right now...Orange Beach, Alabama



NH
Where Shian is right now....New Hampshire


Charleston, South Carolina
Where I am right now.....Home haha

Pittsburgh.
Where I wish I was... Pittsburgh ( Steeler Nation!)

Troy Polamalu, the dynamic Pittsburgh Steelers safety, was named by The Associated Press as the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year on Monday. Polamalu beat out Green ...
Maybe I can go soon and see my man, Troy Polamalu

the weeknd
Who I am listening to right now.. The Weeknd. My new found music I love.

moving
What I did today..help my grandparents move




spring cleaning checklist
What I am suppose to be doing..


cleaning my room
What really happens!
sleeping
What I feel like doing! 



Love y'all (: - Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment