Thursday, June 7, 2012

CEF

Hey yall! So Saturday I leave for a week to go to Columbia for CEF training. I know, I have mentioned CEF before so now I just thought I'd take the time to tell yall about it.

CEF stands for Child Evangelism Fellowship. It is such an awesome ministry & I have the opportunity to work for them this summer. They are a Christian organization that focus on leading children to salvation.

This Summer, Me & other CEF employees will be going out in teams of 4 or 5 and teaching Bible Clubs around our community. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to see what God is going to do through me and these children this summer. I'm so thankful to be apart of this ministry & to have the chance in leading children to Salvation.

This video shows past Summer Missionaries for CEF.



It would be so amazing if yall could pray for me and for these children this Summer. That God will work through me and speak through me as I teach these kids. Also, that these children will show up with open hearts & ready to hear God's Word.


Love you guys. :)
-Maylon

No comments:

Post a Comment