Monday, June 11, 2012

Copy Cat

Okay so im about to totally kind of copy THIS post from Jones Design Company. I had actually been thinking about doing one like this before i saw it, so im going to anyway. Jones Design Company has an amazing and inspiring blog, you should really go check it out :) Hailey has also done a post on ombre hair.

Ombre. What is ombre? in my own words, ombre is when colors graduate, or fade into, each other. As a lover of color and design, i've been seeing ombre everywhere and i love it! Here are some of my favorite examples :)

(I put together all collages, but i dont claim any of the individual images) :]






So what do you think? I'm liking it a lot. So many possibilities! :)

I hope you have an amazing start to your week! Im planning on kind of taking it easy this week because last week was spent working all week :)

Have a Marvelous Monday!

Love,
Shian :]

No comments:

Post a Comment