Monday, June 18, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight!

Hey everyone! Hope your having an amazing start to your week :) Check out two of our June sponsors. These two ladies & their blogs are so amazing & definitely worth your time!


First up is Cynthia from Ramblings of a Brunette



Hello Bloggy Friends of Southern FlairI am Cynthia from Ramblings of a Brunette.

I am so excited to be swapping with these girls! They are just the sweetest! I live in the Upper Mid-West missing the true Sun and REAL beaches. I blog about my adventures through my last month of school and learning how to balance high school endings and college beginnings while I also balance being a nanny and a desk worker at a gym... Exciting huh?! Even though I work at a gym, I find some way to lack fitness in my life. BUT something that is great is that I blog about the fun and interesting recipes that my family, boyfriend, and I try out frequently. Well don't forget to stop by!


Next is Alexis from Christian Wifestyles


instagram: username is alexismeacham

Hi! My name is Alexis and I blog over at Christian Wifestyle! Blogging has become an outlet for me to write about life as a young married lady trying to live a life pleasing to Christ. I just started blogging at the beginning of April and I love it so far! I have "met" so many amazing ladies already. I got married at a young 18 and have been married for almost 3 years. I am a University of Florida alumni - Go Gators! I wish I was craftier than I am, but I am a work in progress. I am a Florida girl through and through. I love sunshine and sweet tea. I have been asked more times than I can count where I'm from because of my accent, which I am learning to love. Stop on over and say hi, I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment