Today we're linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday. This our first time linking up with her, pretty exciting!
1. Having a very unhealthy lunch at Kid's Planet Park. But a $3 quesidilla and 42 cent icee, I mean come on. It doesn't get much better than that!
2. The fact that I played at the park like a 5 year old but had the most amazing time ever!
3. My sister and cousins left for the beach yesterday & I'm stuck at home alone! All I want to do is lay out on the beach, get a nice tan, & meet cute beach boys. I'm totally jealous she is doing all that without me.
4. I declared my unhealthy, no working out slump over officially today! It had been going on for too long, and I can feel it starting to catch up with me. Tomorrow morning I'm planning a nice, long run :)
5. I start my job at CEF in a little over 2 weeks!! I'm so excited that I have this opportunity. I will tell yall about CEF in the future. :)
Well I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, I know I am!