Monday, June 4, 2012

i'm baaaack!

I know I've been M.I.A. for awhile now on the blog so I'm here to do a little catch-up!

attempt at sparkler photos.yeah thats a star lol ;)
my brother found this turtle on the road. I named it Stanley and he liked me enough to let me take his picture but not enough to live with me. He ran away :( but really, how awesome does he look?! God is an amazing creator!


photoshoot with my sister in a dandelion field :)


bonfires
I've spent this past week camping in North Carolina with my family. I had an amazing time, so much good food and fun times and good memories :)
aw little boys on a canoe. Too cute :)


Not even gonna lie, as fun as the camping trip was, it felt good to take a hot, non-camp shower and sleep in my own bed instead of on an R.V. floor :)

My summer hit the ground running and i don't think it's planning on slowing down any time soon! I'm loving not having to worry about any school work (don't remind me of summer reading) and sleeping in! Summer is definitely my favorite season of the year! :)

Some things I'm looking forward to this summer:
- Trip to New Hampshire. Both of my parents were born and raised there so i have a lot of family and friends that live up there. It's a beautiful place, and I look forward to going every year, especially to spend time with my cousin and best friend, Chastity :)
-meeting new friends!
-My mom to feel better. her pregnancy has made her sick for the past weeks, but it's for a good reason and the sickness is almost over! :)
- A week at the beach. my family usually spends a week in August at Myrtle Beach and it's one of the best times of the year! Hoping we can go again this year...
-getting a job. Oh, wait. that goes on the Things I'm Dreading List. oops.
-Spending time with Hailey and Maylon! unfortunately, we haven't spent any time together yet, but hopefully this week we can! i miss them!

Whatever else happens this summer, I'm ready for it!I've been hoping to make my 16th summer a big one and the best yet! Life might throw me a curveball and all of my plans may be ruined but I'm trusting God to do whats best for me!

Hoping yalls summer is going amazing too!
xoxo~Shian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment