Monday, May 21, 2012

All Things Lilly.

Happy Monday lovelies!

Usually Mondays are the most dreadful day of the week for me but today was definitely not. It was the last Monday of the school year. We have one more full day and then 2 half days and then it's SUMMERTIME!

You have no idea how excited I am! I'm just dying to be able to wear all those cute summer clothes. So today, I shopped on Lilly Pulitzer for probably an hour and a half just adding to the list of things I want for summer. Yeah I think I have a slight obsession...

But I want to show you guys my summer wish list from Lilly Pulitzer :)

this dress is PERFECT. I think I'm in love

This dress is so summer! It's so casual and comfy but still looks gorgeous

I have been obsessing over this dress for a very long time now.. I need it!!

Summer scarves? um yes please!

normally wouldn't wear bangles, but I really like this one

I've been looking for the perfect new pair of sunglasses... I think I found them!


Well I think that it's clear I need a really good paying job or a rich boyfriend. Either one would be nice. :)

What Summer trends are you wanting in your closet? We love to hear from yall!

Have an amazing rest of the week!
-Maylon

1 comment:

  1. That green lace dress is soooo cute!! It screams SPRING!

    ReplyDelete