Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ironwoman

So recently I have learned about the Ironman Triatholon. For those of you who have never heard of it, it is a triatholon consisting of a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, and 26.2 mile marathon.

Sounds like alot, huh? But would it no be amazing to complete this triatholon?

Chrissie Wellington- Finished the Iron Man Triatholon in less than 9 hours. How great is she?

So I have made it my life long goal to actually complete one of these. Not anytime soon, but one day I will be able to do this, and when I run across that finish line, they will be telling me I am an Iron Woman :)

Yes, it is going to happen. I can't even imagine the feeling these people get after they finish this race. I mean, it has to be absolutely amazing.

I'm determined to be the next Chrissie Wellington. It's going to happen. :)

-Maylon

1 comment: