Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pinterest Potpourri

Hey! So I completely forgot yesterday was Wednesday! sad right? very. Which means I forgot to show you 10 things on Pinterest that caught my eye. I am going to hold on to the phrase better late than never so here we go:

luke bryan <3
Girl I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summer time <3


*
It's summer! cute picture idea!

Love the coloring
I love her hair coloring and her hair style!

Drake Drake Draaaake
words from the amazing Drake

I Can't Be The Only One
my schedule!

Love this outfit! Lace and pleats
love this lace over this dress!

Cute Nails
love this! so classy. (:
Willie from Duck Dynasty
this is the show!


bows, bows, bows!
coral and mint bow skirts! 

Pink Gold Engagment Ring
sooo adorable!

Hope your high on summer time (; - Hailey

1 comment:

  1. That hair is beautiful and loving those bow skirts! Cute finds girl!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete