Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pinterest Potpourri

this Keep Calm poster has to be my favorite. Lately, I've been doing a lot more praying and thinking about prayer. It's such an amazing thing thing that we can talk to God and he hears us!
source

Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. two of my favorite foods, and a very easy recipe! i have to try this!
source
a photoshoot with sparkles is on my photography bucket list. so amazing.
source
this is perfect for me right now because i have to fill up my gas tank for the first time tomorrow. Woo. it's also pretty much accurate. but because i don't have a first born child i guess ill just sell my other arm and leg.
source
if i was rich and lived on a farm, i would have my wedding in a barn.in the fall. not that I'm planning a wedding, just sayin;)
source

the blue and gold of this purse compliment each other so well. i love the style of the bag too : )
source
i would love to have these TOMS. They look good with or without the laces and i love gray!
source
i love the rustic, vintage look of this antique light bulb chandelier
source

i have 1057 pins and I'm finding it hard to choose things to put on here. Can's i just put a link to my whole Pinterest?;)


the color-blocked cardi and skirt are pulled together in the shoes in this cute spring outfit. Although i don't think i would wear the skirt that high, i love the belt and how the colors unexpectedly look great together!
source

that's meeee! no just kidding. but it could be!;) i need to get out and practice more though...



After my third time posting in three days, i don't think I'll be seeing y'all anymore for the rest of the week! I hope you have an amazing and blessed week in the Lord.

Love, Shian : )

p.s.- I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT!! my mom is pregnant again. so that means, come December, i will be Big Sister to 10 kids!:D I'm superr excited and i ask for prayers for my mom and her pregnancy and our family. Thank you: )

No comments:

Post a Comment