Monday, April 23, 2012

Lord, all I am is Yours forever.

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a wonderful start to your week :)
I just want to take this time to share with you what God has been doing in my life lately.

God has been working so greatly in my life lately. I recently just re-read an amazing book by Francis Chan,  called Crazy Love. It truly is so convicting, & has helped me grow so much. In the book Francis Chan talks about how so many of us are "lukewarm Christians". Sometimes we just assume we are good because we go to church regurally, and we pray. But that is not true, and I have definitely been convicted of that. We're called as Christians to be totally consumed and in love with Jesus Christ, not just partially committed. Lately God has shown me that I need to let others see Him through me. My life should look & be totally different than the world because I am changed. I'm working on doing that, and being the girl that God wants me to be, and not what the world wants me to be. I feel like sometimes when I'm going through  something tough, I try to take it into my own hands. But, I really need to be giving it up to God and relying and trusting in Him to get me through it. I hope that this week you'll give God all the control in your life and you will thank Him for the many blessings in your life that none of us deserve. I will be doing the same.

I want to leave you with lyrics from one of my favorite Chris Tomlin songs.

" And if our God is for us then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us than what could stand against? Our God is greater, our God is stronger. God You are higher than any other. Our God is Healer, awesome in power."

I would love to pray for you this week, or just talk about anything your going through. You can comment below or email me at hailey.maylon.shian@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading! Have an amazing week. God Bless.
-Maylon




No comments:

Post a Comment