Friday, April 20, 2012

Shian's Sweet 16!

First I just want to say, HAPPY SWEET 16 SHIAN!! You're such an amazing person and I feel so lucky to have you as a friend! I love you soooo much.

So we started her birthday off by going to breakfast together at Chick-fil-a (our absolute favorite place). I think it's the 4th time in a row we've been this week... but you know whos counting?!
the lovely birthday girl!

Then after that, we had school :/ it was a serious party pooper. So we got in to school, & I got to thinking about Shian's present.. Then it totally hit me that we had left it sitting in the booth at Chick-fil-a! Of course... it wouldn't be a day in the life of Maylon, Hailey, & Shian if something like this didn't happen!

So we have to leave school before the first bell rings, walk all the way down the neverending hill to the parking lot.

We finally get there and get the present that they thankfully held for us.

We just chilled in the parking lot for a little while.. (not wanting to go back to school) and Shian got to open her gift from Hailey & I. It was an assortment little goodies, but she loved it. :)


Today was such an amazing day! I'm so glad we were able to be a part of and share Shian's birthday with her.

I know her day got even better once she got home because.... SHE IS GETTING A CAR! Yayyyy, it's so exciting!!

I hope your day was the absolute best Shian. You're one of the best friends I ever could have dreamed of having. I love you so  much dear, & i looked forward to all of us sharing many more birthdays in the future. :) oh & p.s.- congratulations on your car, you better come pick me soon in your hot new ride! - Maylon

p.s.s.As Maylon said, it was an amazing day! Happy Birthday Shian! I hope you enjoyed it! Even though we have only know each other for 2 years now, we have a friendship that it takes years to build. Speaking of bring built, I can't wait to be "built Ford tough with you!" Love you so much! - Hailey



1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys sooo much for making her day special! Looks like you had a good time :-) and sorry for exploding your blog with comments! haha

    ReplyDelete