Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pinterest Potpourri

So every Wednesday we are going to show you a random assortment of things we love on one of our favorite websites, Pinterest. Since I love being random,(trust me it gets to a point were I can be a little bit confusing) it was easy finding ten things to share with you. So here we go...
Neon so in right now. Kinda wish I could pulls these off... Shian could!
it's so nice too see someone actually pull these off *cough cough
uhm yeah pretty much my whole school day.
I miss those days when it could be the first week of Spring and I had a perfect tan :(
Loving the skirt....the shirt ehhhhh we can work on that.
Oh Wiz, your so right <3
Neals Yard, Covent Garden, London- Roadtrip!
This shirts got me singing "love, love me do"



I want this done sooooo bad! It looks so cute!

 Pink shoes will make me run faster...sike I  just hope they get me to run at all!

Have an amazing day! God Bless - Hailey






1 comment:

  1. I definitely rock the rainboots, but mine our purple and pinkk:) PS. PINTEREST = best everrr!

    ReplyDelete